Student and teacher of Vedanta as well as a writer and soft skills facilitator, Uday Acharya studied the scriptures from Swami Dayananda, Swami Tarananda, and Swami Chinmayananda in traditional Gurukula style in Mumbai and Rishikesh.
He is associated with Mindflex, a learning organization that imparts life skills training for companies, NGOs and educational institutions. He is involved with Urban Leaves, a initiative for greening cities through terrace gardens and organic farming.
He conducts meditation workshops, spiritual camps, and weekly Vedanta classes for self knowledge in Mumbai.
* Trustee of Vidya Vaaridhi Trust, an NGO promoting education and self growth. Urban Leaves is the green initiative by the Trust for greening cities through terrace gardens and organic natu-eco farming.
* Founder director of Mindflex, the Learning Organization. Conducts Life skills programs for soft skills training for corporates, educational institutions and NGOs.
* Visiting faculty at ITM Executive Education Centre. Conducts soft skills programs for Executive MBAs.
*Guest faculty at many management colleges, etc. for programs on personality development and personal growth.
* Leadership training programs conducted for 30 schools in association with Lions Club.
* Articles on Spirituality for Life Positive, Asian Age, and DNA. Interviewed by the Times of India and Mumbai Mirror.